Schedule your free consultation today
Safe ADC provides professional services for air duct cleaning in Toronto.
Experienced and skilled duct cleaning technicians perform a detailed inspection of your air duct system and its units, enabling them to find out the extent of accumulation of pollutants, micro-organisms, and other debris in the device. They ensure the components of your HVAC system maintain optimum performance by checking the cleanliness of the system. At the end of the cleaning process, we can replace the parts of your HVAC machine. Then, your duct cleaner will be as useful and powerful as a new product.
Air Duct Cleaning Process
We maintain your air duct by removing the vent covers, washing them, and brushing the air conditioning system’s interior parts. Other ways of displaying our expertise and professionalism are removing the fan blower and cleaning the heating component and coils.
According to the U.S Department of Energy, approximately half of heating or cooling energy is wasted. The unit is overworked and worn out if there are dust and other pollutants in it. Maintaining a clean HVAC system prolongs the device’s lifespan, enabling you to enjoy a vibrant and cost-efficient unit giving you the desired effects.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in Toronto
We utilize the most sophisticated and superior air duct cleaner on the market. Moreover, we eliminate toxic particles and dirt in the air ducts by meeting the standards of NADCA, OSHA, and EPA for environmental health. You can ensure your HVAC system’s total cleaning process by using our powerful tools and sturdy vacuum in removing the tiniest substances.
Residential Air Duct Cleaning
The most important factor for enjoying a comfy and cozy living in every residential apartment is fresh air. Every building needs a proper ventilation system to enhance the adequate circulation of clean air in the room. However, this process needs continuous maintenance, as in any other system. Breakage of the pipe is not the only cause for poor performance, but the pipe’s inner surface could be contaminated with pollutants, tiny particles, and debris. You can get a range of dryer vent cleaning services in Air Duct Cleaning near me in Toronto. It is a commercial company in Canada with dozens of experienced air duct cleaning technicians capable of handling and cleaning various degrees of contaminations in ventilation passages. Several clients have experienced satisfaction with the handwork of our gurus.
Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
Clean air, its dynamic and refreshing flow are the major factors for consideration, whether in a public or private room. In the cold seasons of the year, you can ensure minimal loss of heat while in warm seasons, you can improve buildings’ heating by using enclosed structures and other modern materials applied in modern architectural designs of houses. With this system, many buildings are sealed and ‘not breathable’, resulting in unfriendly and repulsive conditions, especially if you stay longer in a restricted place. Therefore, to maintain a healthy ventilation system, ensure the air-exchange equipment is in good condition and adopt a timely maintenance routine. The commercial company with experienced air duct cleaning professionals is Duct Cleaning Toronto near me. They are skillful and efficient in handling their duties and exhibit mastery in their projects.
Don’t Breathe Dirty Air
- Dust Mites
- Dead Skin
- Other Allergens
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
What We Offer
What we offer our clients that other duct cleaning companies do not:
- Our staff undertakes seventeen health and safety-related courses.
- At Air Duct Cleaning Toronto, all our technicians and their support staff are required to study and complete the five modules of the NADCA Ventilation Maintenance technician course.
- All senior staffs must obtain the Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) certificate from NADCA.
- Our technicians undergo special training in proactive customer service support, proper equipment maintenance, and dry technology.
- We spend quality time and enough money to provide exceptional and adequate training opportunities that prepare exclusively for you, and all our customers, technicians with proven expertise and competence in discharging their duties.
Duct Cleaning Benefits
Whenever homeowners decide to check their air ducts’ cleanliness and functionality, dust is one of the problems they usually have. Do you know that you can enjoy other benefits by regular cleaning of the ductwork too?
- Lessens Accumulation of Dust – The duct cleaning process can be useful in reducing dust accumulation as it removes dust wherever it enters in the system. When you say ‘clean ducts’, you mean clean air, clean breathing, clean walls, clean registers, clean rugs, and neat drapery.
- Sanitizes the Quality of Indoor Air – You can improve and sanitize your indoor air quality through duct cleaning because cleaner air helps alleviate symptoms of asthma and other allergies. Moreover, every day, we spend about ninety percent of our time indoors. Duct cleaning is an easy and most effective way of sanitizing the air you breathe and promoting your family’s health.
- Conserve Energy and Save money – The device is overworked and worn-out if there are pollutants in the heating and cooling system. It does not have to work rigorously to sustain the desired temperature level after the duct cleaning exercise. This will help you to conserve energy and save money.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.