Schedule your free consultation today
Air ducts are used in AC systems and ventilations to supply air within houses. They run along the entire apartment and ensure that the air within is comfortable. However, as time goes by, it gets into contact with dust and other particles that can affect the performance.
Air duct cleaning is therefore important to ensure that the performance of the air duct is enhanced. It will help eliminate the dust within the house and make breathing easy for the people within the apartment. While cleaning the air duct, you must ensure that you follow the correct criteria of cleaning.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in Toronto
Why Should You Clean Air Ducts in Apartments
To ensure the health of the people within the apartment is safeguarded, air duct cleaning in apartment must be ensured. Every part of the air duct must be cleaned and the following can be used:
- Air whips for removing any debris close in the duct.
- An air wash for blowing waste into the collection system using the compressor. Afterwards, the dust can be easily collected and disposed of.
- Electric brushing ensures perfect cleaning by flushing with air after removing dust from the duct.
All these ways will help you clean the air duct to perfection.
Why Choose Safe ADC
When you need qualified experts to do the cleaning, simply contact Safe ADC using the number (647) 493-9425 and you will have no reason to worry yourself. We ensure that our customers are satisfied and that we give them the best experience with regards to the cleaning services.
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.