Mitsubishi Electric is an international company, founded in 1921, whose headquarters are located in Japan. It is engaged in the production of high quality electrical and electronic products – for home, business and industry. In addition to producing air conditioners, the company produces a traction system for trains, giant screens on MCG and a substation that regulates your electricity, as well as hand dryers.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in Toronto
The functions of the air conditioner are obvious. It cools or heats the air in the apartment, cleans it from dust and dirt, and delivers it back to the apartment. The pollution of the device may lead to the opposite result: if too much dust and dirt settles on the filters, it will let less air in. How to understand that it is time to clean the Mitsubishi air conditioner? Is it possible to cope with its maintenance alone? How to clean the air conditioner at home by yourself?
Consequences of Contaminated Mitsubishi Air Conditioner
- A dirty air conditioner spends much more electricity and does not cool the room completely. Even if you have chosen the device according to the calculations on a special calculator, the dirty Mitsubishi air conditioner will not meet the desired parameters.
- An unpleasant smell is another consequence of the untimely cleaning of the air conditioner. It is at least uncomfortable to be in the room where the dirty device works.
- It can be dangerous for your health – the air that blows out the dirty conditioner is full of fungi and harmful bacteria, which can lead to infectious and allergic diseases.
Mitsubishi Air Conditioner Cleaning Steps
Cleaning the Mitsubishi air conditioner in the apartment with your own hands may seem a complicated and exhausting process, but you don’t need any special knowledge for that. It will be easy and unprepared person to clean the inner block of the air conditioner at home.
It is better to clean only air filters by yourself. When trying to disassemble the system, there is a high probability of harm to health or property – for deeper cleaning of the air conditioner you should contact a specialist.
Mesh filters that trap coarse dust, dirt and wool are located just behind the cover of the split system’s internal unit. It is recommended to clean them up to two times a month.
- Turn off the device power;
- Remove the Mitsubishi air filters by following the user instructions for your model;
- Rinse the filters with water;
- Before putting the filters back, dry them thoroughly.
All further procedures should be performed by an authorized service center.
Radiator, fan and drainage
Cleaning the radiator and subsequent, deeper parts is a master’s job.
- Clean the heat exchangers from impurities, remove foreign objects from the outdoor unit;
- Filters are cleaned and changed;
- Remove and rinse tray, water level sensor and pump;
- Drainage is cleaned.
- Detects and removes abnormal noises and vibrations;
- Measure the voltage in the compressor and terminals at the start and during the operation of the Mitsubishi air conditioner;
- Check 4-way valve;
- Investigate the filters in the refrigerant circuit,
- Measures the grounding parameters.
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
Service is necessary to provide the basic parameters of the air conditioner to avoid premature failure of the Mitsubishi air conditioner and is not limited to the simple replacement of batteries in the remote control or cleaning of filters. It is a set of periodically performed works requiring high level of theoretical training and certain practical skills from the personnel of climatic firms. In addition, due to the high cost of diagnostic equipment used, only serious specialized companies can provide service.
Safe ADC provides Mitsubishi air conditioner cleaning and maintenance services, as well as the following list of services:
- Mitsubishi portable air conditioner cleaning;
- Mitsubishi heating and air conditioning cleaning;
- Mitsubishi window air conditioner cleaning;
- Mitsubishi air conditioner cleaning;
- Mitsubishi furnace cleaning;
- Mitsubishi air conditioner filter cleaning;
- Mitsubishi split system air conditioner;
- Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner;
- Mitsubishi air conditioner filter repair and replacement.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.