Did you have that one room in your home that just didn’t warm up this winter? The one where you walked in and noticed a chill in the air unlike the rest of the house? The weather is warming up in the Seattle area, and you’re letting your furnace rest. It’s time to think about that one room. Before you know it, you’ll need the relief of the AC from the warm summer weather, and that one cold room may become the one warm room thanks to faulty air ducts.
Signs You Need Air Duct Repair
Your ducts are an important system. They are responsible for delivering cool or warm air into your home. When they’re compromised, so is your comfort and you might be feeling the effects. Here are certain things you should consider:
- Visible dust or dirt near, in, or around your vents.
- Reduced air flow.
- An increase in your cooling costs.
- Mould growth near, around, or in your vents.
- Strange noises in your vents.
- Decreased air quality.
Can I Complete an Air Duct Repair on My Own
Air ducts are no joke. Not only do faulty ducts make your home less energy-efficient and your wallet lighter, but they can be a health hazard when they do not function properly. If you do not have proper venting, you end up with a build-up of carbon monoxide, and this will cost you more than a repairman could ever charge you.
Air Duct Repair Services From Safe ADC
Hiring an expert to work in your home is a must! You don’t want to risk poor workmanship or amateur installations. We strongly believe that your total home comfort is a top priority. We work to exceed your expectations with every service we offer. Here’s what you can expect when you work with us:
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.