Safe ADC provides professional services for air duct cleaning in Guelph.
For those interested in air duct cleaning in Guelph, you have to ensure that the person handling the cleaning is a specialist from a very reputable company. Failure to this may even cost you a lot after the entire process and you will regret your decision.
A clean air duct means a healthy family and a safe environment for settlement. You must therefore ensure that you check your air duct regularly and make arrangements for necessary cleaning services from a well-known company. Safe ADC should therefore be your choice of a reputable and highly performing company.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in Guelph
Our Duct Cleaning Services In Guelph
When it comes to Guelph air duct cleaning, services our technicians always give their best to ensure no inconveniences result along the process. They come equipped with the necessary tools and carry out their duties within no time.
First of all, they inspect the air duct for any damage. Once inspection is done, the technician ensures that:
- The air duct is carefully removed without causing any damage.
- The interior and exterior of the duct is cleaned properly using the right equipment.
The duct is back in position and that it is functioning in the normal and most preferred way.
Why Choose Us
With our customers’ interests at heart, we always give our best. Be among the people receiving our quality services and very competitive prices today. Simply call (647) 493-9425 and we will see to it that we satisfy your needs.
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.