Safe ADC provides professional services for air duct cleaning in Bradford.
The boom of manufacturing and agricultural processing companies in Bradford Ontario has led to the need of keeping the environment clean to limit contamination, pollution and infections. Advocate for a clean environment has led measures of regular leaning of commercial, industrial and residential constructions in Bradford.
Clogged building ducts may mean widespread pollution and predisposing of people to diseases and conditions brought about by exposure to industrial waste and dangerous emissions. The hazardous elements are limited by regular air duct cleaning in Bradford and maintained by professional who take their time to study and understand ways of limiting harm to the environment and people.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in Bradford
Our Duct Cleaning Services In Bradford
Bradford Air Duct Cleaning offers the following services:
- Persistent odor removal which results from industrial spillages and contaminations which might lead to infections and hypersensitivity among residents.
- Dryer cleaning services, poorly maintained dryers has led to fire in the past a problem which can be easily solved by proper and professional maintenance of dryers.
- Heating and cooling system installation and repair services which aims at maintaining your air conditioning.
- Commercial air duct cleaning and repair services.
- Residential and industrial air duct repair services which aims at managing industrial emissions for a clean and safer environment.
- Other services include furnace cleaning, move-in duct cleaning among others.
Why Choose Us
Safe ADC take pride in highly trained and experienced technician. Our technicians are distributed in different locations to reach our clients faster if need be. We offer quality and affordable services to our customer which gives you value for your money.
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.