Schedule your free consultation today
Carrier Global Corporation is an American corporation, was founded in 1915 by Willis Carrier. The company manufactures heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC), commercial refrigeration and food service equipment, and fire and safety technologies. By 2001, Carrier had become the world’s largest manufacturer of air conditioning, heating and cooling equipment. Since 2004, Carrier has acquired many companies such as Linde, Sensitech, Inc., Environmental Market Solutions, Inc. (EMSI), etc. As of 2020, the company is worth $18.6 billion with more than 53,000 employees serving clients in 160 countries on six continents.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in Toronto
Carrier Air Conditioner Maintenance and Cleaning
Carrier air conditioner is a complex system with which you can both cool the room and heat it. If the air conditioner works properly, it helps keep the utility bills under control and create coziness and comfort in your apartment.
However, in the process of using the air conditioner, dust, dirt, moisture from humidity or condensation, and microbial growths may accumulate on the inner components. If you miss it and do not inspect and clean the air conditioner, corrosion of such components as evaporator coil and condenser coil may appear. Over time, these components will lead to a loss of efficiency and reduced air conditioner life.
Regular maintenance, adjustment and cleaning of the Carrier air conditioner can minimize many problems caused by the accumulation of dirt, debris and possible mould.
Four points to stick to in order to extend the service of the air conditioner:
- garbage/leaves removal from the external air conditioner unit: physical removal of garbage that has accumulated near the base of the unit or has stuck to its wall;
- vacuum the fins of the coil: vacuum the coil that wraps around most of the outer block with a soft bristle brush attachment, making sure that the metal fins are not bent, as this can also limit airflow and affect performance;
- coil fins cleaning: clean the fins of the coils with powerful chemicals for cleaning coils and garden hose;
- evaporator coil cleaning: the evaporator coil is not easily accessible, so it is best to leave the coil cleaning to a licensed air conditioner expert.
In what cases should I ask for help from certified technicians? Here are some signs that you can’t do it on your own and without knowledge:
- the air conditioning system often turns on and off at random;
- a refrigerant tube or an external coil with traces of icing or freezing;
- the air conditioning system does not work properly (does not cool to the right level);
- the air conditioning system does not turn on or off.
In these cases, it is necessary first to evaluate the system’s performance, which can only be done by a professional technician with the necessary equipment.
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
Safe ADC provides Carrier air conditioner cleaning and maintenance services, as well as the following list of services:
- Carrier portable air conditioner cleaning;
- Carrier heating and air conditioning cleaning;
- Carrier window air conditioner cleaning;
- Carrier air conditioner cleaning;
- Carrier central air conditioner cleaning;
- Carrier furnace repair and cleaning;
- Carrier air conditioner filter cleaning;
- Carrier air conditioner filter repair and replacement.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.