Charles Bryant founded Bryant Heating & Cooling in 1904. The company began with the production of gas boilers. Today, it produces a wide range from stoves to air conditioners, thermostats, heating and cooling systems, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers. For over a century, Bryant has been developing and supplying reliable products that have been 100% tested before leaving the factory, which is why it is the market leader that can truly be trusted.
The company uses its own expertise, such as variable-speed technology, which allows heating and cooling system to quietly ramp up only to the speed necessary to maintain the desired level of comfort inside the home, unlike traditional systems that run consistently at full speed.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in Toronto
Bryant Air Conditioner Maintenance and Cleaning
Bryant air conditioner regular maintenance and cleaning is worth doing for several reasons:
- Longer air conditioner lifetime;
- Increases energy efficiency;
- Reduces utility bills;
- Will create a comfortable atmosphere in the house;
- Reduces the likelihood of breakage and the likelihood of expensive repairs.
To ensure the maximum efficiency of air conditioning systems, the defined rules must be observed. Some of them require the assistance of professionals and professional equipment.
Air Filter Cleaning
Cleaning of the air filters should be regular, as contaminated air filters make it difficult for the whole system to work efficiently, increase the cost of its functionality, and reduce the service life of all parts individually for the whole system in particular. As a result, it can lead to unnecessary premature breakdowns and expensive repairs. In addition, do not perform cleaning, accumulated dirt in the air filters, over time will begin to enter the air you breathe, having a negative impact on the health and general condition of all residents.
Regularly Inspecting and Cleaning
Plan an inspection of the Bryant furnace in the autumn and the Bryant air conditioner or heat pump in the spring. It is imperative that professional technicians identify minor problems before they turn into large ones and ensure that the air conditioning system runs smoothly.
It is necessary to make sure that the ventilation holes in the house were not blocked by anything and good air circulation is ensured. If some of the holes in the house are blocked or forced, it will increase the load on the system as a whole, and in the future in the rapid wear and tear and breakage. This kind of inspection should be done every month.
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
Safe ADC provides Bryant air conditioner cleaning and maintenance services, as well as the following list of services:
- Bryant portable air conditioner cleaning;
- Bryant heating and air conditioning cleaning;
- Bryant window air conditioner cleaning;
- Bryant air conditioner cleaning;
- Bryant furnace cleaning;
- Bryant air conditioner filter cleaning;
- Bryant air conditioner filter repair and replacement.
Bryant Heating & Cooling is committed to offering customized air conditioning solutions for your home that will meet high standards and bring comfort and convenience to your home. This brand is more than just heating and cooling systems, it’s products you can rely on and service you can trust.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.