Trane Technologies Inc. is an American company, which is a subsidiary of Trane Technologies and was founded in 1913. It is a manufacturer of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC), as well as control and monitoring systems in buildings. It also manufactures products under the American Standard brand. Trane’s international headquarters are in Sword, Ireland.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in Toronto
Signs of Air Conditioner Pollution
- The device switches off a few minutes after switching on, this is due to overheating of the compressor. The compressor also shuts down when the radiator is clogged with dirt and the heat is not removed correctly.
- The temperature regime is not observed. Fan malfunctions are likely to occur in the external unit. Temperature increases due to clogged capillary tubes. The filter dryer may also be clogged.
- Condensate leakage from the indoor unit. This is indicated by an overflowing container in which the condensate is collected.
- Ineffective work. The device consumes a huge amount of energy during operation, but is unable to provide the required temperature. This may be due to clogged Trane air filters. It can also be caused by dust on the impeller, contamination of the heat exchanger on the outdoor unit and leakage of the refrigerant.
- Unpleasant smell.
Trane Air Conditioner Cleaning Steps
The internal unit of the Trane air conditioner is cleaned twice a year in the off-season – spring and autumn. Proper maintenance will ensure the air conditioner from seven to twelve years of proper operation under careful maintenance.
Internal Trane Air Conditioner Unit
- open the top cover of the indoor unit;
- gently pull out the clogged filter located under the front panel by lifting it up by the bottom part;
- rinse under running water;
- let it dry.
- turn on the air conditioner in fan mode (recirculation);
- use an Trane air conditioner cleaning agent;
- spray the contents of the bottle within the limits allowed near the air suction zone. For 10 – 15 minutes the product disinfects the working area of the Trane air conditioner and the evaporator surface, creating a protective film on them;
- treat the air filter in the same way.
- wipe the dusty blinds with a wet cloth;
- very dirty – remove and rinse with warm water.
- put the air filter back in place;
- close the front cover of the air conditioner.
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
External Trane Air Conditioner Unit
The heat exchanger of the outdoor unit is gradually clogged with dust, dirt, construction debris and leaves from a tree. To clean the outdoor unit, it is recommended:
- remove the protective cover for effective cleaning of the external unit;
- flush with a hose under water pressure.
Call a specialist for a comprehensive cleaning of the air conditioner and a diagnosis of possible breakdowns. Safe ADC provides Trane air conditioner cleaning and maintenance services, as well as the following list of services:
- Trane portable air conditioner cleaning;
- Trane heating and air conditioning cleaning;
- Trane window air conditioner cleaning;
- Trane air conditioner repair;
- Trane furnace cleaning;
- Trane central air conditioner;
- Trane gas furnace cleaning and repair;
- Trane air conditioner filter cleaning;
- Trane air conditioner filter repair and replacement.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.