Buying a good air conditioner is a long-term investment that improves the standard of living and creates a comfortable living environment. One brand that stands out from the crowd of other air conditioner manufacturers is American Standard.
American Standard is part of the American Standard Brands, a North American manufacturer of sanitary ware sold under the American Standard, Crane, Fiat, Sanymetal and Showerite brands.
American Standard has a full range of indoor environment equipment for indoor air quality control, including gas and oil furnaces, heat pumps, and air exchangers.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in Toronto
American Standard Air Conditioner Maintenance
For the American Standard air conditioning system of your home to work long, effectively and bring only joy, you must follow some rules:
- self-cleaning and inspection
- preventative maintenance
- professional services
Self-cleaning and Inspection
Regular external and internal inspection of the air conditioner, as well as cleaning it from visible contaminants that can get inside – this is something that must be done at least twice a month. The guarantee that nothing gets into the air conditioning system from the outside is a guarantee that the air conditioner will last a long time and will not be damaged before time.
The following steps should be taken at least once a month by you or professional technicians if you do not have the proper knowledge:
- monthly filter change;
- air vent cleaning;
- evaporator cleaning;
- cleaning of the tray under the evaporation unit below to get rid of condensate residues;
- coil cleaning.
Professional technicians should be used at least once a year for preventive purposes and, when necessary, to avoid damage and breakage in the first stages. If you think that the American Standard air conditioner is not working properly, producing strange sounds, you should immediately turn off the air conditioner and contact the professionals.
During professional preventive maintenance, technicians clean all parts of the air conditioner from the slightest dirt, possible mould, animal hair, dust, deodorize and sanitize it.
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
Safe ADC provides American Standard air conditioner cleaning and maintenance services, as well as the following list of services:
- American Standard portable air conditioner cleaning;
- American Standard heating and air conditioning cleaning;
- American Standard window air conditioner cleaning;
- American Standard air conditioner cleaning;
- American Standard furnace cleaning;
- American Standard air conditioner filter cleaning;
- American Standard air conditioner filter repair and replacement.
American Standard is recognized by technical experts, consumers and independent organizations as one of the top 5 AC brands in quality and durability. American Standard air conditioners will show their efficiency, reliability, service and warranty, and high quality!
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.