Air duct cleaning is essential in inhabited constructions and family residential. Once in a while a commercial building must be scheduled for inspection; during this time the air ducts should be clean not to raise suspicions. Air duct cleanliness indicates the levels of hygiene in a given commercial building.
In a fully occupied commercial building quality air is important and this can only be assured by clean air ducts free from other particles and dusts which might contaminate the air. Regular cleaning of air duct is essential since constructions are the places we spend most of our time either at work or at home.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in Toronto
Why Should You Clean Commercial Air Duct
Commercial air ducts should be repaired for the following reasons:
- Air ducts are a source of clean air in occupied commercial buildings.
- Building with office spaces or residential units is occupied by a huge number of people in a given time hence the need for clean air.
- A clean air duct saves money and energy, dirty ducts may break easily which is costly in repair. Clean duct will use less energy which is safer in conservation with less energy bills and eco-friendly.
- Building inspections are easy and fast when the air ducts are clean.
Why Choose Safe ADC
Safe ADC is dedicated to a cleaner and safe environment, with a team of highly trained and experienced staff. We employ advanced cleaning technology which ensures that all the contaminants are safely removed away from our disposal. Our cleaning services are scheduled beyond or before working hours limiting disruptions.
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.