Schedule your free consultation today
Safe ADC provides professional services for air duct cleaning in North York.
Safe ADC provides our services on air duct cleaning to residents of North York. The constant change in temperatures in North York necessitates the need for frequent air duct cleaning or inspection to determine its status.
Safe ADC provides professional with experience and skills to perform these functions. We use only the best technologies in delivering our mandate.
We are the best duct cleaners in North York since we prioritize your HVAC system functionality. Clean and fresh air in your home is our ultimate goal and purpose.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in North York
Our Duct Cleaning Services In North York
Assessing your air duct system is cautiously done in North York. This helps our team to know which areas require cleaning which might be a result of too much dirt.
We work cautiously with the mind that your air duct system safety is of utmost importance. Safe ADC ensures all the HVAC components handling is with extreme caution
Some of the services offered by Safe ADC in North York include:
- Residential air duct cleaning.
- Commercial air duct cleaning.
- Replacing parts of the HVAC machine.
- Air conditioners internal duct cleaning.
Why Choose Us
Safe ADC is here to ensure residents of North York get quality and affordable services. Our customer’s review places us as the most preferred growing our market. Contact (647) 493-9425 and get in touch for any further clarification and details on our services. Professionalism and expertise are our pride.
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.