Safe ADC provides professional services for air duct cleaning in Innisfil.
Air duct cleaning in Innsfil is becoming more popular as an increasing number people are currently aware that indoor air pollution is an issue of growing concern. In most instances, air duct systems become polluted with elements of dust or trees. Furthermore, moisture activates biological development such as molds which may be dispersed into the household.
The presence of disease causing organisms in the ducts may lead to hypersensitivity or other signs in individuals. Therefore, it is very important to hire highly trained staff when conducting air duct cleaning, as also ensure the cleaner approves to clean the entire system and is well trained for the task. Improper cleaning of the contaminated system is completely uncalled for.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in Innisfil
Our Duct Cleaning Services In Innisfil
Our Innsfil air duct cleaning services include:
- Residential or domestic air duct cleaning.
- Commercial air duct cleaning.
- Industrial air duct cleaning.
- Air duct installation.
- Move-in duct cleaning for our clients who are settling in new homes.
- Odor removal services to ensure circulation of clean and fresh air.
- Heating and cooling system cleaning.
- Heating and cooling system repair.
- Heating and cooling system insulation to protect your piping and duct.
- Dryer cleaning.
- Furnace cleaning.
Why Choose Us
Safe ADC deploys its highly trained professionals to ensure that your air duct and vent system is effectively cleaned to get rid of any particles that may affect its functionality. Most importantly, we ensure that any disease causing microorganisms are removed from your system and there is free air circulation.
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.