Humidifier cleaning is a very necessary duty to ensure safety of your family’s health. The humidifier has the responsibility of moistening the air within your house. For this reason, it has to be maintained effectively to make it safe from bacteria. When the humidifier is dirty, it will instead supply dirty air within the house and make breathing very difficult.
While at home, you can use vinegar to do the cleaning and therefore you won’t need to purchase any special cleaning equipment. Seek assistance when you cannot handle the cleaning alone because any mishandling will cost you a lot.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in Toronto
Why Should You Clean the Humidifier
Humidifier cleaning improves the quality of the machine you need to regularly maintain your humidifier and clean it in the correct and recommended way. The correct way in this case can be as described below:
- Unplug the humidifier and then rinse the filter using cold water.
- Pour out the old water from the tank of the humidifier and then clean the tank using two to three cups of vinegar. The vinegar will loosen any build up at the bottom of the tank. Rinse the tank thoroughly afterwards.
- Wipe the frame and any other remaining part using a sponge which has been dumped in the vinegar and see water as well.
Why Choose Safe ADC
Safe ADC is ready to show you the safest and most appropriate way of cleaning your humidifier. Call us at any time of the day using the number (647) 493-9425 for our cleaning services.
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.