At all times you need to ensure that your house has efficient air conditioner cleaning. By achieving this, you will have no problems with the temperature within your house. You need to ensure utmost maintenance of your air conditioner because dust and other waste may interfere with its normal performance. In case you are not well familiar with the cleaning criteria, ask for assistance from a qualified technician.
This way you will have no problems resulting from mishandling of the AC. Safe ADC is one of the companies with very qualified professionals who can handle your AC with utmost care.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in Toronto
Why Should You Clean the AC System
To ensure safety of your AC, regular cleaning has to be done. This will help you do away with the allergens and dust which may affect the quality performance of machine.
When cleaning the AC system, the following are the guidelines to follow:
- Clean or change the filter to ensure that air flow will be strong and efficient.
- Clean the coils and ensure there is no clogging. Use a soft cloth or brush to remove any dirt from the coils.
- Ensure nothing is blocking the unit vents if the AC.
Why Choose Safe ADC
For the best AC cleaning services, you need to choose a very reputable company which offers high quality services. Safe ADC gives you very effective cleaning services than any other company. Simply call (647)493-9425 and all your worries will be sorted out.
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.