Basements may be set aside rooms for indoor gaming, meditation, relaxing with friends or as storerooms for valuable home assets. These sections of your home interiors should therefore be adequately ventilated in order to be more conducive and comfortable.
Our service men understand the importance of improving the ventilation of your basements. This essentially the reason why they take long hours of training.
The process begins with expert assessment or inspection of the duct system, and advice of best way to do the cleaning. All this is done with an estimate already in your mind.
NEED HELP WITH AIR DUCT SYSTEM?
We have 1 technician in Toronto
Our Duct Cleaning Services In Basement
Every home accumulates dirt, dust and allergens every year. This is why ducts are very essential to residential properties. With more dust hovering in summer, the situation gets even worse. This is where Safe ADC comes in to rescue your family and reduce the health hazards that come with a clogged air duct.
Our duct men will inspect the system for:
- Presence of debris
- Assess if there is water damage
- Check out for visible growth of molds
- Check if there is come dust coming out of the air supply
Once all that is established, we begin the cleaning service immediately.
Why Choose Safe ADC
We pride in finishing tasks with a mark of quality. Which is why we do not spend chunks of people want to associate with a local company and that is one big reason why we have many visitors. We are also certified to do air duct cleaning and associated services. You want to be served by the experts, call us on (647) 493-9425.
Why Clean Your Air Duct System
- Reduce dust;
- Remove mold and mildew;
- Remove bad smells;
- Remove cigarette and vape smell;
- Improve airflow;
- Help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms;
- Reduce the risk of exhaust fires;
- Increase efficiency of duct system;
- Maintain indoor air quality;
- Maintain comfortable temperatures;
- Energy saving;
- Promote better health;
- Reduce repair costs.
What We Do
- Cleaning all ducts and vents from top to bottom;
- Cleaning all main and return lines;
- Commercial sanitization and cleaning;
- Air conditioner maintenance or repair;
- Furnace cleaning & repair;
- Odour removal;
- Indoor air quality testing;
- Air conditioner installation & replacement;
- Furnace installation;
- Humidifier installation;
- Hepa or air purification installation;
- HVAC inspection;
- Deep duct cleaning;
- Filter replacement;
- Basic sanitization and air balancing for each vent;
- Dryer vent cleaning;
- J-panel cleaning.
What People Think About Us
Excellent duct cleaning service provided by a friendly and professional technicians! We use their service regularly!
They arrived exactly when they said, cleaned out my air duct system, and gave me some tips how to sanitize it. They charged an affordable price.
From start to finish, my hvac cleaning went as planned. They've removed all the mold inside, the indoor has become cleaner. Professional team!!!
How often air duct systems need to be cleaned?
Your air duct system need to be cleaned for the same reason as your house needs cleaning. It is recommended that HVAC systems be cleaned every 3 years.
Will air duct cleaning lead to lower energy bills?
HVAC systems cleaning can improve air flow up to 25%. That means your system shouldn't be running as long as it's supposed to. Less system uptime will reduce your energy costs and will lead to lower your energy bills.
Can dirty air ducts cause disease?
In homes with dirty air ducts, residents may experience symptoms similar to those of an allergy, including coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Mold, dust, and other debris lurking in your ducts can also cause sore throat, headaches, and even dizziness.
How do you know if the ducts need cleaning?
There are several clear indications that the duct needs cleaning:
- air filters get dirty too fast.
- unexplained spikes in your energy bill.
- signs of rodent or insect infestation.
- dirt or dust around the vents and registers.
- unexplained respiratory problems.
- visible mold growth.
- airflow isn't consistent from room to room.
- noises in the ductwork.
How often should I have my vents cleaned?
A good rule of thumb for homeowners is to clean your ducts every three to five years. This is the minimum, as this is the length of time that it can take for the ducts to fill back up with grit and grime after a thorough cleaning. However, some homeowners are going to need more frequent cleanings.
Do you have a guarantee for your duct cleaning services?
Yes, our air duct cleaning services come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.